The demand for locally sourced healthy food options is growing in Oklahoma and across the country. Currently in Oklahoma:
- 1 out of 3 Oklahomans is obese
- 1 out of 4 children is suffering from hunger
- 1 out of 7 adults is suffering from hunger
- It would take an additional $31,337,700 annually to satisfy Oklahomas hunger needs
- 1,081,025,000 pounds of fresh produce are consumed by Oklahomans each year
- Only 5% of fresh produce consumed in Oklahoma is actually grown in Oklahoma
EcoAlliance Group, LLC will do its part to meet the demand by providing quality hydroponically grown produce to underserved communities.
For more information about this unique opportunity to both grow your wealth and meet the healthy food needs of many Oklahomans, enter your information in the fields below and someone will be in touch soon.